Connect a Stripe account
A Stripe account must be enabled in your FarmDrop account in order to sell your products. You can connect a Stripe account as follows.
- Go to your FarmDrop dashboard by clicking Vendor Dashboard in the menu after logging in.
- In your FarmDrop dashboard, go to Settings > Payment.
- Click Connect Stripe. Depending on your browser and whether you've signed into Stripe recently, you will get one of three screens.
- If you are not signed in to a Stripe account, you will be prompted to either sign in to an existing account or create a new one. If you already have a Stripe account, click the "Sign in" link in the upper right corner to load the Stripe login form.
If you do not already have an account, click the create a new account button and follow the instructions. Please note that you will need an Employee Identification Number or Social Security Number, as well as bank account and routing numbers.
- After you connect to your Stripe you will be brought back to your Vendor Dashboard and the payments area.
- After signing up, an email will be sent to the email address provided. Click the "Verify email address" link or button in that email to complete your account setup.
- Afterward, you may log in at https://dashboard.stripe.com/login