Connect a Stripe account
A Stripe account must be enabled in your FarmDrop account in order to sell your products. You can connect a Stripe account as follows.
- Go to your FarmDrop dashboard by clicking Vendor Dashboard in the menu after logging in.
- In your FarmDrop dashboard, go to Settings > Payment.
- Click Connect Stripe. Follow the prompts to create your Stripe account, or connect to an existing account.
If you do not already have an account, click the create a new account button and follow the instructions. Please note that you will need an Employee Identification Number or Social Security Number, as well as bank account and routing numbers.
- After you connect to your Stripe you will be brought back to your Vendor Dashboard and the payments area. If the Connect Stripe is still visible refresh your browser and click Connect Stripe, there may be more prompts there for you to provide more information.
- An email will be sent to the email address provided. Click the "Verify email address" link or button in that email to complete your account setup.
- Afterward, you may log in at https://dashboard.stripe.com/login