Here are the steps to refund your customers, please note that you must also communicate with your Market Hub Manager through email that you have made these refunds so that they are clear on reasons.
- Go to your vendor dashboard
- Click "Orders"
- Click on the order you want to refund
- Click "Request Refund"
- Hover over the quantity box for the item(s) you want to refund and enter the number you want to refund
- You can add a reason for refund so your market hub manager knows, and you can add a note to the right of the screen for your customer. They will get an email with the refund receipt letting them know the funds will be returned within 5-10 business days.
- When all items you want to refund are set up, click the "Submit Refund Request" button a the bottom.
- You will then see the refund information.
TIP: delivery/shipping costs are only refunded if the whole order is refunded, meaning all products in a customers cart.
If you would like further explanation please email email@example.com with questions.
You can also find more information about how your refunds happen from Stripe if you go to their website >> https://stripe.com/docs/refunds