Connect Market Hub to Stripe
How To Connect Your Hub to Stripe
You will need a Stripe Account to connect your Market Hub to FarmDrop and receive the Order Handling Fee from customers to your market. To that, you will need to sign in to your FarmDrop.us Market Hub Manager Account and go to the homepage view.
Go to "My Account" and under Stripe Connect If you are not signed in to a Stripe account, you will be prompted to either sign in to an existing account or create a new one. If you already have a Stripe account, click the "Sign in" link to load the Stripe login form.
- If you do not already have an account, click the create a new account button and follow the instructions. Please note that you will need an Employee Identification Number or Social Security Number, as well as bank account and routing numbers.
- After signing up, an email will be sent to the email address provided. Click the "Verify email address" link or button in that email to complete your account setup.
- After you connect to your Stripe you will be brought back to My Account and Stripe Connect. It may request more information a few times, so you will need to check back every once in a while until all the information is verified and the message says Disconnect From Stripe instead of Connect to Stripe.
- If you don't see this right away, don't worry, there may be some verification or additional information needed. Keep clicking back in to Connect with stripe, and follow their prompts until the above messages shows up Disconnect.
- Some examples of messages you might receive:
- After you are connected to Stripe, you may log in at https://dashboard.stripe.com/login to do your Stripe settings. We recommend that you set your Stripe settings following our recommendations in this article >